Interactive Tour Havana-Vinales (PRIVATE)
Willing to know Vinales from Havana city? We suggest you a 12 hours private transfer day trip to Vinales; well known by its natural landscape with its famous mogotes, limestone mountains. A National Park and Cultural Heritage Site declared by UNESCO in 1999. A great opportunity to visit the most attractive places (tourist and non-touristy)as well as to meet local culture, traditions and history.
All in one, click your memories:
- Visit to Los Jazmines lookout, the world wide known panoramic view of Vinales Valley.
- Visit to The Indian Cave, a boat trip through the cave and underground river.
- Visit to Prehistoric Mural, located in Dos Hermanas Valley recreates the prehistoric world of the place. It also includes a Piña Colada drink.
- An hour on horseback through the Silence Valley (Valle del Silencio) or Prehistoric Valley.
- A 1000 meters length zip linning tour, live the adventure, crossing over a natural landscape.
- An hour and a half walking tour through the Valley, where you will visit a tobacco farm, having the opportunity to talk to the local farmers, know about rural architecture, see the tobacco fields as well as endemic plants and learn a lot about tobacco and how to make a cigar.
- Taste a traditional handmade cigar.
- Take pictures ofthe natural lookoutsduring the tour.
- Lunch and cocktail included at the organic farm. Unique place for its beauty, quality of Cuban food and the fruits, vegetables, tubers for consumption that are cropped there.
- Local and private guided in English, French or Spanish.
Prices of the arranged services
Tour program: 70 cuc per person.
Transportation(roundtrip Havana-Vinales and within Vinales):
170 cuc in a regular car with air conditioning up to 3 persons
190 cuc in a classic American car with air conditioning up to 4 persons
220 cuc in a VAN or comfortable classic American car with air conditioning of 4 to 7 persons
Book Interactive Tour Havana-Vinales (PRIVATE)