Tour Overnigt-Vinales (PRIVATE)
This your will allow you to know deeper not only Vinales but Pinar del Río, having the opportunity to sleep in a Casa particular, being closer form the real Cubans. We have a two days program, which can be adjusted to your exigencies and your wishes because this is a private tour where you are the most important.
The Vinales Valley is a National Park and it was declared a Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999 and there are many things to do and to see here. Pinar del Río is known like the Mecca of the tobacco, the best place in the world for the production of the top quality leaves. Here we show you the activities for these 2 days:
- Your private guide and driver will pick you up in your hotel or Casa particular in Havana to go to Pinar del Río.
- Visit to tobacco factory “Francisco Donatien” where some of Pinar del Rio finest cigars are made, among them Trinidad and Vegueros. (It is possible from Monday to Friday).
- Visit to the Lookout of Los Jazmines, the most famous view from Vinales.
- Visit to The Indian Cave, a boat trip through the cave and underground river.
- Visit to Prehistoric Mural, located in Dos Hermanas Valley recreates the prehistoric world of the place. It also includes a Piña Colada drink.
- Lunch in a private restaurant (paladar) in Vinales.
- Visit to a tobacco sorting place where only ladies classified the leaves according to the size and the quality, besides the fermentation, drying process and packing.
- Throw in the canopy ride, a 1000 m path through a cable in 4 sections, with the help and the advices of professional guides you will have the unique experience of having this adventure enjoying one of the most spectacular views in Viñales.
- Check in at the Casa Particular, usually with view to the mountain.
- Free Night with different cultural options and dinner by your own.
- Walking tour in the Vinales Valley, with duration of 2 hrs, where we´ll visit a traditional tobacco farm to learn about the handmade processes of the leaves, the traditions and customs of the farmers, the local agriculture and the flora and fauna.
- Visit to the municipal museum in Vinales
- Horseback riding for 1 hour in the Silent Valley or the Prehistoric Valley.
- Lunch in an organic farm.
- Ckeck out.
- Arrive to Havana.
- Guía especializado multilingüe desde su salida de la Habana hasta su regreso el próximo día, y durante todas las visitas.
- Entradas a todos los lugares a visitar con el guía
- Caminata y paseo a caballo
- Almuerzo día 1 c/ coctel incluido.
- Overnight en la Casa Particular c/ desayuno incluido
- Almuerzo día 2 c/ coctel incluido.
Precio de la excursión sin transporte incluido: 160 CUC por persona
Precio del transporte: de 1 a 3 personas, 180 CUC (ida y regreso)
De 4 a 7 personas, 250 CUC (ida y regreso)
Book Tour Overnigt-Vinales (PRIVATE)